Realtime Arranger Software
Incredibly powerful. Incredibly easy.
Runs on Windows. Uses Yamaha PSR/Tyros/Genos keyboards as sound generators.
Includes a massive cohesive body of high quality styles.
Tired of the same 20 years old firmware built-in your hardware arranger?
Groovyband Live! A breath of fresh air, bringing premium features you won't find anywhere else.
Massive cohesive body of styles
Groovyband Live! comes equipped with 906 fresh styles in all musical genres. They are perfectly matched and balanced, support all the program advanced features, and sound wonderfully on any supported device (from PSR-S and above) with absolutely no effort on your part.
You can check the list (see download button in this pane) and personally try them all since they are included in the demo. Give new life to your arranger!
You can directly listen to some of the preset styles in the player here below (scroll the list to see them all). They have been recorded on a PSR S770 with the built-in sounds and DSPs. They are amazing! Aren't they?
pdf file - build 210108
Try it for yourself !!
Download a fully functional free demo that includes 906 styles. Directly discover all the features Groovyband Live! has to offer: you won't look back anymore! The demo has the same functionality of the Standard Edition, but with all the saves disabled.
File size: 65 MB - build 210503
Choose your edition
- 4 midi inputs: 2 keyboards (first for acmp/lead parts, second for aux parts) + pedal board (or third keyboard) + control surface for midi automation.
- Settable bindings to trigger internal commands/settings from input midi data (note on/off, CC).
- 1 midi output to sound source (Yamaha XG compatible sound generator). For optimum results we recommend mid/high range Yamaha arranger keyboards (PSR S950/S770 or better, Tyros 3 or better, Genos).
- Style sections: 3 intros, 3 endings, 8 mains, 8 fills, 2 breaks. 8 accompaniment parts. All parameters customisable on a section by section basis. Half bar fill. Fill type (auto, source, dest). Fills and Breaks syncable to measure start. Loopable Intros and Endings. Main sections can be copied and reordered. Selectable pattern for main sections parts.
- 4 APG (Active Part Group) slots, to instantly mute/unmute the whole set of accompaniment parts according to a pre-programmed template.
- 4 lead parts (can be freely allocated in any way to the left/right of the split point). Left hand voices hold. Right hand voices invert. Right hand voices transpose +/- 2 octaves. Accompaniment/lead parts volume balance.
- Harmony (up to 3 additional voices) freely programmable for any lead voice.
- 4 aux parts to be played on the secondary keyboard. Key and velocity ranges freely settable for any split/layer combination.
- 8 OTS (One Touch Settings) slots. Ots linkable to Main sections.
- 8 Memory slots for OTS and aux voices to copy data within and across styles.
- Start/Stop. Syncro start, syncro stop. Split on/off, position freely settable, fixed or dynamic. Hold left. Bass Inversion. Tempo 20÷240 bpm, tap tempo. Tempo hold/lock. Fade in/out.
- General transpose +/-12 semitones. General volume/mute.
- Mixer strip: mute/solo, volume, balance, pan, IFX DSP on/off/bypass. Sends to Variation, Chorus and Reverb effect DSPs. Dry level. EQ settable through voice parameters.
- Global DSP bus: DSP on/off/mute, return, pan, send to Chorus/Reverb. Global variation DSP routable as IFX.
- Voice editor for any exposed XG voice parameter.
- Dsp Editor. 16 memory slots for every DSP algorithm. 81 algorithms supported, logically grouped into families.
- Unlimited registrations, to save a style + every other global program parameter. Customisable startup registration to setup everything at program startup.
- Chord recognition: minimum 2 notes on the left of the split point. 37 types: major, 6, M7, M7b5, M7(#11), add9, M7(9), 6(9), b5, aug, 7aug, M7aug, m, m6, m7, m7b5, m add9, m7(9), m7(11), mM7b5, mM7, mM7(9), dim, dim7, 7, 7sus4, 7(9), 7(#11), 7(13), 7(b5), 7(b9), 7(b13), 7(#9), sus4, sus2, 1+5, 1+8.
- Preset voices: 1315 (of which 480 XG voices).